It’s time for a first Christmas cookie recipe! This is one of my favorite ones, because it’s so quick & easy!
This recipe is adapted from by sister’s blog (see HERE):
- 3 egg whites
- 80g erythritol
- 350g ground nuts (e.g. 200g hazelnut, 150g walnut)
- 100g erythrit chocolate chips, chopped
- Preheat oven to 150°C upper/lower heat.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar until stiff.
- Add nuts and chocolate and mix with a spatula.
- Form little balls with your hands and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Enjoy and send me a picture if you baked them! :)